IGC flight log file analysis for Mac OS X
An Anhedral Aerospace Ltd. product
- View and analyse IGC flight log files from gliders / sailplanes, hang-gliders and paragliders.
- Native application for Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan).
- Privacy. Your IGC files remain on your Mac and are never uploaded to the internet.
- Optimised for both Retina and non-Retina displays.
- Plots the geographic trace of the flight onto a detailed satellite imagery map.
- Trace can be coloured with vertical speed, barometric altitude or ground speed data.
- Global high resolution satellite imagery coverage
(extremely useful for determining which ground features were
generating lift or sink).
- Map can be scaled and panned with Multi-Touch gestures (E.g. pinch to zoom).
- Plots a 1013.25 mbar barometric altitude graph of the flight.
- Moving the cursor over the altitude graph displays time, altitude and location
- Clicking on the altitude graph places a reference marker from which time and
altitude deltas are calculated and displayed.
- Flight information display including pilot's name, aircraft ID, aircraft type,
take-off time, landing time and flight duration.
- Allows each flight in a log file containing multiple flights to be analysed separately.
- Configurable between metric (m, km/h) and classical (ft, knots) units systems.
Purchase now from the Mac App Store.
Questions and Support
- If you have questions, need help or have suggestions, then
- Follow @GammaFV on Twitter for the
latest announcements and information.
- GammaFV version history
- GammaFV is not certified for, nor intended for use in, flight safety related activities.
Such activities include, but are not limited to, pilot hours tracking
and airframe flight hours tracking.
- Anhedral Aerospace Ltd. accepts no liability for the accuracy of the information
provided by GammaFV.